Tuesday, July 15, 2014

permission slip

i give myself permission not to change. for the next thirty days i will not dwell on anything that i want to be different. for the next thirty days i will steer my thoughts into the direction of loving and accepting all things exactly they way they are in the present. i break from guilt . for the next thirty days i will consciously rebuke guilt when it enters my mind.

i love my authenticity. i will not hide it anymore. for the next thirty days i will create loving thoughts about myself. i will steer my thoughts into the direction of loving and accepting all things about myself the way they are at. this. moment.

i embrace gratitude. i surrender to complete thanks. without tug of resentment at my back.

for this moment. i receive the love that surrounds me. i accept . it all.

2:29 am saturday, may 22 2010

No comments: